What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better browsing experience for users.
Cookies serve various functions, such as remembering your preferences, analyzing website traffic, and delivering personalized content.
- Session Cookies: These cookies are essential for the Website to function properly. They enable you to navigate around the Website and use its features. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching videos or commenting on a blog.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, such as the number of visitors and the pages they visit. This data helps us improve the Website and understand how users interact with it.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to your interests. They may also limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Improving the performance and functionality of the Website
- Providing personalized content and recommendations
- Analyzing and understanding how users interact with the Website
- Measuring the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns
We may also allow third-party cookies on the Website for advertising, analytics, and other purposes. Third-party cookies are provided by external entities and are subject to their respective privacy policies.